TEdec Systems, Inc. will provide to the professional community, primarily attorneys and accountants, the easiest to use and most advanced total trust and estate administration system, which will allow the TEdec user to most effectively and with high productivity and profitability conduct, administer and supervise his/her trust and estate practice and deliver on-time, quality legal services to their clients.
The TEdec System will prepare from a “one-time” entry:
- All Court Reports (Court Inventory, Trust/Estate Accountings (intermediate and final), Annual Trust Accountings/Reports and Guardianship Reports under state required formats (e.g. NYS Uniform Rules); and various other court required reports required in administration of trusts and estates.
- Estate Tax and Fiduciary Income Tax Returns via Tax Bridge to Lacerte® and/or CCH ProSystems fx® Tax Software.
- Management Reports, including critical date & case management.
- TEdec Systems, Inc. will support TEdec Users via an annual Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) with:
- Software updates.
- Technical support and up to date knowledge and expertise in the area of Trust and Estate Administration (from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST).